- Facebook profile pictureFacebook profile picture dimensions should be a minimum of 180×180 pixels. Make sure your image is pretty large to be displayed properly both on desktop PCs and smartphones.
- Facebook storiesHere, you should simply follow the recommended dimensions of 1080×1920 pixels. Upload images both from your phone or computer and resize them for free in a second.
- Facebook marketplaceFacebook marketplace requires the image resolution of 1200×1200 pixel. Convert your images without quality loss.
- Facebook link imageKeep Facebook link images between 600×315 and 1200×630 pixels for better view. Use our ready solutions to resize photos and pictures for free automatically.
- Facebook image postFb post guidelines recommend keeping the image resolution between 600×315 and 1200×630 pixels.
- Facebook cover photoIdeal cover photo resolution depends on the type of device. For mobile view, it's 640×360 while for desktop computer it's 820×312 pixels.
- Facebook right columnMake sure the resolution of your ads image is 1200×1200 pixels. According to stats, it works best of all. Also, ror the right column, you should choose the 1200×1200 pixel option.
- Facebook instant articlesThe best option for instant article image resolution is 1200×1200 pixels.
- Facebook event imageThe ideal resolution for an event image is 1920×1005 pixels. Use the ready preset to resize pictures, change your image aspect ratio and to fit your event page.
- Facebook group coverGroup cover photo should fit the size of 1640×856 pixels. Resize jpg and png pictures for free here.
- Facebook highlighted imageThe guidelines say the best resolution is 1200×717. The tool will automatically resize the image for your highlighted image.
- Facebook feedMake sure your photo fits the dimensions of 1080×1350 pixels. If not, you can easily use our free tool to change the size of your jpeg or png image files.
- YouTube profile pictureThe best option for YT main pic is 800×800 pixels.
- YouTube display adsFor YT display ads, the guidelines recommend keeping the 300×250 pixel width and height.
- YouTube bannerIdeal YT banner resolution is 2560×1440. Please make sure your original pic is larger. The tool doesn`t increase the resolution of your photo.
- YouTube companion banner adsYT companion banner ads parameters: 300×60 pixels. It will be displayed on your video so that a viewer can click on it.
- YouTube Channel Art TVThe recommended YT channel art resolution for watching on TV is 2560×1440 pixels.
- YouTube Channel Art desktopFor best viewing experince on desktop, convert your pic resolution to 2560×423 px.
- YouTube thumbnail sizeCrete YT thumbnail with the dimensions of 1280×720. You can also crop the unwanted parts of the pic if necessary.
- YouTube overlay adsOverlay ads should follow the specs: 480×60 pixels. By clicking on it, the viewer will see yoyr website landing page.
- YouTube Channel Art tabletIf your viewers mostly use tablet to watch your videos, keep the channel art dimensions at 1855×423 px.
- YouTube Channel Art mobileFor mobile users, the perfect option fot channel art is 1546×423. However, please not that it won't look good on larger devices such as TV or desktop.
- Instagram Profile Pic SizeThe Instagram profile image should be 320×320 pixels. Since Instagram cuts the image and turns it in a round one, make sure the main part of your image is in the center.
- Instagram ad squareThe right size for the square format is 1080×1080 pixels. Your square ad photos should also be optimized at 1080×1080 pixels.
- Instagram ad portraitThe Ad portrait image should fit the specs of 1080×1350 pixels.
- Instagram reelsThe most commonly used video ratio of stories and reels is 9:16 with an image size of 1080×1920 pixels. You can easily resize jpg and png pictures for free with our tool.
- Instagram square sizeThe right size for the square format is 1080×1080 pixels. Your square ad photos should also be optimized at 1080×1080 pixels.
- Instagram storiesThe most commonly used video ratio of stories and reels is 9:16 with an image size of 1080×1920 pixels.
- Instagram post sizeThe regular post needed to be sized to 1080×1350 pixels.
- Instagram landscape postRecommended landscape image size for this social network is 1080×566 pixels.
- Instagram portrait postThe preferred resolution for portrait post is 1080×1350 pixels.
- Instagram landscape adsKeep in mind that 1080×566 pixels size is also ideal for landscape image ads.
- Instagram IGTV coverFor the IGTV cover, you should resize the image to 420×654 pixels.
- Twitter profile picture sizeTwitter pfp should be kept at a maximum of 400×400 px.
- Twitter conversation cardTwitter conversation card are perfect if they follow 800×418 px size.
- Twitter fleets imagesIf you want to use fleets images for your brand, make sure to resize them to 1080×1920.
- Twitter banner sizeFor banner, upload the image that fits the specs of 1500×500.
- Twitter website card adFor a website card image, stick to 800×800 px specs.
- Twitter card image (min)The minimum Twitter card image parameters are 120×120.
- Twitter direct messageIn case you need to send an image in a direct message, to prevent quality loss, resize it to 800×418 and save it in png or jpg file format
- Twitter post imageThe best option for Twitter post image is 1200×675. Resize images to these specs to get more clicks.
- Twitter app card adTwitter app card ads need to follow the 800×800 pixel resolution.
- Twitter carouselsTwitter carousels should be within 800×800 px. Keep these specs and let your creativity flow.
- Twitter video thumbnailTo get more from video thumbnail, try resizing thumbnail images to 640×360.
- LinkedIn logo sizeAccording to Linkedin guidelines, the perfect logo specs are 300×300. Make sure your photo fits this resolution before posting.
- LinkedIn background photoThe background photo should not be larger than 1584×396. Crop the background photos easily without losing quality.
- LinkedIn link postIf you want to share a link post with an image, use the 1200×627 image parameters. The original quality will be saved.
- LinkedIn storiesThe ideal image for LinkedIn stories is 1080×1920. You may use these parameters both for video and pics,
- LinkedIn life tab imageThe life tab image can show the info about your business. Keep its dimensions at 1128×376.
- LinkedIn profile pictureLinkedIn pfp should follow the 1:1 aspect ratio. The minimum image specs are 400×400.
- LinkedIn cover photoCover photo should bring attention to your business. Create an eye-catching image with the following specs: 1128×191
- LinkedIn blog post linkFor LinkedIn blog post link, apply an image equivalent to 1200×627 px.
- LinkedIn square postThe square post for LinkedIn should be customized to 1200×1200 width and height.
- LinkedIn dynamic adConvert images to JPG or PNG format and use 100×100 px resolution for a dynamic ad.
- LinkedIn sponsored contentWhen creating sponsored content, stick to 1200×627 px.
- LinkedIn business bannerFor business banner, upload an image that is 646×220 px.
- LinkedIn portrait postLinkedIn portrait post needs to be converted to 1080×1350 pixels.
- Google Display skyscraperGoogle Display Skyscraper specs are 120×600 pixels. Please upload high-quality pic without image distortion.
- Google Display leaderboardCustomize Display Leaderboard ad at 728×90 px. Although, the pic is not large, you may still use it well to promote your goods.
- Google Display mobile bannerUse free online app to customize your mobile banner ad at 300×50.
- Google Display bannerResizing your display banner to 468×60, will help you promote your website and grab attention.
- Google Display portraitKeep the display portrait ad at 300×1050. You may crop the image with free online tool and save a new file to post on a website.
- Google Display vertical rectangleGoogle Display Vertical rectangle should be kept at 240×400 pixels.
- Google Display half bannerThe half banner specs are 234×60. Make it colorful and noticable.
- Google Display small squareGoogle Display small square ad recommended resolution is 200×200. Use our free online tools to convert your image to necessary parameters.
- Google Display wide skyscraperThe wide skyscraper ad best parameters are 160x600. Convert images to new height and width with Image Resizer.
- Google Display large leaderboardThe large leaderboard ad optimal specs are 970×90.
- Google Display large mobileTo use the large mobile ad, convert images to 320×50.
- Google Display top bannerEnsure your top banner ad fits 930×180 px before placing it on the website.
- Google Display large mobileLarge mobile ads are perfect if your audience mostly use smartphones and tablets. The recommended specs are 320×100.
- Google Display panoramaSet the panorama ads specs to 980×120 for better results.
- Google Display billboardMake sure your display billboard ad is within 970×250.
- Google Display squareDisplay square ad resolution is 250×250 px. Make sure the text is as visible as possible.
- Google Display medium rectangleThe medium rectangle ad optimum specs are 300×250 px.
- Google Display netboardThe Display netboard are perfect if you want to merge several images and animations. You should keep them at 580×400.
- Google Display half-page adCreate unforgettable half-page ad with a resolution of 300×600.
- Google Display triple widescreenThe triple widescreen ad ideal resolution is 250×360 px. Use it to promote in European countries.
- Google Display inline rectangleIf yotu want to place an ad at the end of the post, better use the inline rectangle ad and set the parameters to 300×250.
- Google Display large rectangleResize images to 336×280 for large rectangle ads.
Resize photos and images for Facebook. Customize image for any Facebook size: profile photo, cover, story, posts, or events. Upload photos and images from your computer to free Image Resizer, choose the necessary size, and the service will do the rest of the work for you. If necessary, edit, flip or rotate uploaded images. Download ready photos in a new image resolution.
Create high-quality images for your YouTube channel. Resize images for YouTube video thumbnail, channel cover, or profile photo. Image resize tool can easily change width and height to fit your goals. You don't need to spend much time and learn how to use tricky software. Simply add photos into the service and it will do the job for you in seconds.
Upload horizontal pictures, portrait, square, or other images for resizing. Free Online Image Resizer will resize your images without losing image quality or colors. Change image size for Instagram stories, ads, posts. Apply filters to get more likes.
With Free Image Resizer, you can also resize and edit your images and pictures for Twitter pretty fast. Add image from computer or smartphone in any format: jpg, png, jpeg, bmp. Change image aspect ratio, dimensions (width and height), image file size. Drag and drop photos into the service. Then use free options like crop, flip or rotate if you need to edit your photos.
Change image width and height to fit your LinkedIn page. You can add and resize as many images online as you wish. The image resizing tool will automatically resize your photo or image in seconds. You simply need to upload your images and select a resizing option.
Resize images for your Google Ads campaign. Prepare high-quality banners and thumbnails for your blog posts. Paste the ready image where you want it to be on your site. Optimize and resize images for your blog or web page. Reduce image size for easy posting.
How to resize image without losing quality
- 1Upload an image
Upload files that you want to resize automatically
- 2Choose the width and height
Select new image dimensions (aspect ratio), file size.
- 3Resize an image
Download the resized image with a new resolution in original quality.
Why use Free Image Resizer?
- Free Image resizer is super easy and you don't need to have any skills to use it.
- You can add as many images and photos as you want
- Support for any image format: jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, etc
- Support for any image resolution: landscape pictures, portrait pics, square photos.
- Ready presets for social media profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Linkedin.