- Facebook profile pictureFacebook profile picture dimensions should be a minimum of 180×180 pixels. Make sure your image is pretty large to be displayed properly both on desktop PCs and smartphones.
- Facebook storiesHere, you should simply follow the recommended dimensions of 1080×1920 pixels. Upload images both from your phone or computer and resize them for free in a second.
- Facebook marketplaceFacebook marketplace requires the image resolution of 1200×1200 pixel. Crop your photos without quality loss.
- Facebook link imageKeep Facebook link images between 600×315 and 1200×630 pixels for better view. Use our ready solutions to resize photos and pictures for free automatically.
- Facebook image postFb post guidelines recommend keeping the image resolution between 600×315 and 1200×630 pixels.
- Facebook cover photoIdeal cover photo resolution depends on the type of device. For mobile view, it's 640×360 while for desktop computer it's 820×312 pixels.
- Facebook right columnMake sure the resolution of your ads image is 1200×1200 pixels. According to stats, it works best of all. Also, ror the right column, you should choose the 1200×1200 pixel option.
- Facebook instant articlesThe best option for instant article image resolution is 1200×1200 pixels.
- Facebook event imageThe ideal resolution for an event image is 1920×1005 pixels. Use the ready preset to resize pictures, change your image aspect ratio and to fit your event page.
- Facebook group coverGroup cover photo should fit the size of 1640×856 pixels. Resize jpg and png pictures for free here.
- Facebook highlighted imageThe guidelines say the best resolution is 1200×717. The tool will automatically resize the image for your highlighted image.
- Facebook feedMake sure your photo fits the dimensions of 1080×1350 pixels. If not, you can easily use our free tool to change the size of your jpeg or png image files.
- YouTube profile pictureThe best size option for YouTube profile pic is 800×800 pixels.
- YouTube display adsFor the display ads, the guidelines recommend keeping the 300×250 pixel resolution.
- YouTube bannerPerfect YouTube banner resolution is 2560×1440. Please make sure your original image is large enough. The online service doesn't increase the resolution of an image.
- YouTube companion banner adsThe companion banner ads parameters: 300×60 pixels. The banner is displayed on a video so that a viewer can click on it.
- YouTube Channel Art TVThe recommended channel art resolution for TV is 2560×1440 pixels.
- YouTube Channel Art desktopFor desktop viewers, crop your pic dimensions to 2560×423 px.
- YouTube thumbnail sizeUse YouTube thumbnail with the dimensions of 1280×720. Crop the unwanted image parts if necessary.
- YouTube overlay adsOverlay ads should follow the parameters: 480×60 pixels. By clicking on it, the viewer will be redirected to your website landing page.
- YouTube Channel Art tabletFor viewers who use tablet for watching videos, keep the channel art resolution at 1855×423.
- YouTube Channel Art mobileFor mobile users, the perfect size for channel art is 1546×423. However, please keep in mind that it won't look good on larger devices such as TV or desktop.
- Instagram Profile Pic SizeThe Instagram profile image should be 320×320 pixels. Since Instagram cuts the image and turns it in a round one, make sure the main part of your image is in the center.
- Instagram ad squareYour square ad photos should be optimized at 1080×1080 pixels.
- Instagram ad portraitThe Ad portrait image should fit the specs of 1080×1350 pixels.
- Instagram reelsThe most commonly used video ratio of reels is 9:16 with an image size of 1080×1920 pixels. You can easily resize jpg and png pictures for free with our tool.
- Instagram square sizeThe right size for the square format is 1080×1080 pixels.
- Instagram storiesThe most commonly used video ratio of stories is 9:16 with an image size of 1080×1920 pixels.
- Instagram post sizeThe regular post needed to be sized to 1080×1350 pixels.
- Instagram landscape postRecommended landscape image size for this social network is 1080×566 pixels.
- Instagram portrait postThe preferred resolution for portrait post is 1080×1350 pixels.
- Instagram landscape adsKeep in mind that 1080×566 pixels size is also ideal for landscape image ads.
- Instagram IGTV coverFor the IGTV cover, you should crop pictures, photos and images to 420×654 pixels.
- Twitter profile picture sizeTwitter profile image should be cropped at a maximum of 400×400 px.
- Twitter conversation cardFor Twitter conversation card, follow 800×418 px resolution.
- Twitter fleets imagesIf you want to use fleets images for your brand, make sure to resize them to 1080×1920.
- Twitter banner sizeFor Twitter banner, follow the specs of 1500×500.
- Twitter website card adFor a website card image, stick to 800×800 px specs.
- Twitter card image (min)The minimum Twitter card image parameters are 120×120.
- Twitter direct messageIf you want to send a photo in a direct message, crop the image to 800×418 to prevent quality loss.
- Twitter post imageThe best size for Twitter post image is 1200×675. Crop images to fit these requirements.
- Twitter app card adThe app card ads need to be cropped to 800×800 resolution.
- Twitter carouselsTwitter carousels require the size of 800×800 px.
- Twitter video thumbnailTo get more from video thumbnail, try resizing thumbnail images to 640×360.
- LinkedIn logo sizeAccording to Linkedin guidelines, the perfect logo specs are 300×300. Make sure your photo fits this resolution before posting.
- LinkedIn background photoThe background photo should not be larger than 1584×396. Crop the background photos easily without losing quality.
- LinkedIn link postIf you want to share a link post with an image, use the 1200×627 image parameters. The original quality will be saved.
- LinkedIn storiesThe ideal image for LinkedIn stories is 1080×1920. You may use these parameters both for video and pics,
- LinkedIn life tab imageThe life tab image can show the info about your business. Keep its dimensions at 1128×376.
- LinkedIn profile pictureLinkedIn pfp should follow the 1:1 aspect ratio. The minimum image specs are 400×400.
- LinkedIn cover photoCover photo should bring attention to your business. Create an eye-catching image with the following specs: 1128×191
- LinkedIn blog post linkFor LinkedIn blog post link, apply an image equivalent to 1200×627 px.
- LinkedIn square postThe square post for LinkedIn should be customized to 1200×1200 width and height.
- LinkedIn dynamic adConvert images to JPG or PNG format and use 100×100 px resolution for a dynamic ad.
- LinkedIn sponsored contentWhen creating sponsored content, stick to 1200×627 px.
- LinkedIn business bannerFor business banner, upload an image that is 646×220 px.
- LinkedIn portrait postLinkedIn portrait post needs to be converted to 1080×1350 pixels.
- Google Display skyscraperGoogle Display Skyscraper specs are 120×600 pixels. Please upload high-quality pic without image distortion.
- Google Display leaderboardCustomize Display Leaderboard ad at 728×90 px. Although, the pic is not large, you may still use it well to promote your goods.
- Google Display mobile bannerUse free online app to customize your mobile banner ad at 300×50.
- Google Display bannerCropping your display banner to 468×60, will help you promote your website and grab attention.
- Google Display portraitKeep the display portrait ad at 300×1050. You may crop the image with free online tool and save a new file to post on a website.
- Google Display vertical rectangleGoogle Display Vertical rectangle should be kept at 240×400 pixels.
- Google Display half bannerThe half banner specs are 234×60. Make it colorful and noticable.
- Google Display small squareGoogle Display small square ad recommended resolution is 200×200. Use our free online tools to convert your image to necessary parameters.
- Google Display wide skyscraperThe wide skyscraper ad best parameters are 160x600. Convert images to new height and width with Image Cropper.
- Google Display large leaderboardThe large leaderboard ad optimal specs are 970×90.
- Google Display large mobileTo use the large mobile ad, crop images to 320×50.
- Google Display top bannerEnsure your top banner ad fits 930×180 px before placing it on the website.
- Google Display large mobileLarge mobile ads are perfect if your audience mostly uses smartphones and tablets. The recommended specs are 320×100.
- Google Display panoramaSet the panorama ads specs to 980×120 for better results.
- Google Display billboardMake sure your display billboard ad is within 970×250.
- Google Display squareDisplay square ad resolution is 250×250 px. Make sure the text is as visible as possible.
- Google Display medium rectangleThe medium rectangle ad optimum specs are 300×250 px.
- Google Display netboardThe Display netboard are perfect if you want to merge several images and animations. You should keep them at 580×400.
- Google Display half-page adCreate unforgettable half-page ad with a resolution of 300×600.
- Google Display triple widescreenThe triple widescreen ad ideal resolution is 250×360 px. Use it to promote in Europe.
- Google Display inline rectangleIf you want to place an ad at the end of the post, better use the inline rectangle ad and set the parameters to 300×250.
- Google Display large rectangleCrop images to 336×280 for large rectangle ads.
Crop Image for Facebook
With Online Image Cropper, you can easily crop photo for your Facebook profile. You don't need to look for the necessary file resolution. Use one of the ready options for Facebook, and the tool will edit the images for you.
Crop Image for YouTube
Online image cropping tool will help you prepare images for your YouTube profile. Upload your photo and choose whether you want to cut an image for a YouTube profile, YouTube cover, or one of the YT ads resolutions. Then click the Crop button and let the service do the rest for you.
Crop Image for Instagram
Crop image online for uploading to Instagram. You can either choose one of the ready presets or set the cropping parameters manually. Don't forget to download the ready file on your PC or smartphone.
Crop Image for Twitter
Online Image Cropper provides a number of ready presets for Twitter images. You don't need to install difficult software to crop your images. Just upload your pics to our service and get the job done in literally two clicks.
Crop Image for LinkedIn
Crop your images for LinkedIn in a couple of clicks. You simply need to upload a file that you want to cut and select whether you want to crop it for a LinkedIn profile pic, cover, ad, or any other purpose.
Crop Image for Google Ads
Use Online Image Cropping tool to prepare images for your Google Ads campaign. We collected the most popular image sizes used in Google Ads. You only need to select the desired resolution, and the service will edit the pic for you.
Why using Free Image Cropper?
- No limitations! With Free picture cropper, you can crop as many pictures as you wish. There are no restrictions. You don't need to subscribe or create an account.
- Image cropping has never been so easy! You can crop photo for free literally in seconds.
- Free Image Cropper is safe to use. No one will see or download your images. Thus you can add any pictures including personal photos and pictures of documents.
- Free Image Cropping tool is highly customizable. You can choose between automatic and manual modes. The latter will let you use precise settings for your files.
- Online Image Cropper saves the original quality of your photos. You can be sure that the tool will provide the cropped picture in the same quality as the original files.
How to crop image?
It's incredibly easy to crop images with our free tool.
Upload a photo in any format: JPG, BMP, [GIF], PNG images.
When the photo appears on a canvas, crop the image by dragging the crop area or by setting the desired size.
Click "OK" when you are done cropping the photo. Don't forget to download the cropped image. Crop more photos in the same way.